Valentine’s Day can be overrated, however, it is a great excuse to make something sweet! I firmly believe you should make these for your honey this Valentine’s Day. I’m sure he would love you for it; Vee loves these things.
Baileys Irish Cream Brownies
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder, sifted
- 1 cup all purpose flour
1. Mix the butter, brown sugar, Baileys, and salt until well blended.
2. Add the egg and mix until well blended.
3. Add the cocoa powder and mix until well blended.
4. Add the flour and mix until just blended. * The batter will be insanely thick!
5. Pour into a greased or lined 8×8 baking dish. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
These brownies are fudgy, a little chewy, and you are guaranteed to go into a sugar coma.
Charlie says to exercise after you eat them, okay?